Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Another stupid holster question...


I'm generally not a fan of all the "help me find the right holster/gun /CCW setup" type questions but I have a specific thing I'm not sure what to look for. Wondered if you all might be able to provide some insight.My wife is small / medium frame generally wears shorts or pants without a belt. She is looking for an IWB kydex style holster for her P238 that has a clip that would hold the holster in place but NOT be attached to a belt. We tried the sticky holster and it's just not exactly gettin the job done. It slides down too much. If they made a sticky holster with a clip that prevented it from sliding down then that would be PERFECT. But they don't. Anyone know if such a thing exists? I would love to get her out of the habit of off body "purse" carrying. This is probably the only way. It needs to have good retention also. Thanks for any help or insight. You all are the best! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2deb7m0

No comments:

Post a Comment