Sunday, September 25, 2016

Galco Holster Question


I have a Galco Stow N Go IWB holster for my Taurus Revolver. I got it as an alternative to my modified Uncle Mikes holster so that I can actually carry my revolver and feel better about it. However I have a really hard time drawing the gun from the holster when I have it secured. I have left the gun in the holster for a probably a week or so while I carried my Sig, and have done the whole put it in a bag thing and twist it a bit to loosen it, but it will not release the gun. I have loosened my belt, tightened it and it just essentially rubs a spot on my side raw. I know it needs some retention but this is getting ridiculous. So if there are any ideas I would love to hear them. And to answer, no I do not have a true gun belt, yet, but the one I have is very rigid and I have no problems drawing from my N82 holster with my SIG P250 using this belt. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dthHXM

No comments:

Post a Comment