Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Question about crossing state lines


I am a new Ohio CCW license holder (about a month). I've tried finding reliable information, but, since this is the internet, it's hard not to find conflicting info. I'm going on a road trip soon and would like to carry with me between Ohio and North Carolina, with the possibility of a side trip to South Carolina. I found this map on the Ohio Attorney General's site. I think I'm in the clear, but I wanted to solicit other opinions and also ask about road trip carrying. Rest stops can be super sketchy and I'm small and female. Other than a good, safe holster and the basic 4 rules for gun safety is there anything else I should be aware of? Are there any particular laws in WV, VA, NC, or SC that I should be aware of, or can anyone direct me to where I can research that myself? Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cBfkCx

No comments:

Post a Comment