Sunday, September 25, 2016

Looking for recommendations to conceal around work uniform.


Presently waiting for my CCW permit to come in the mail. I also start a job with a new company soon. In the company policy book it's stated "If you feel the need to carry a weapon at work then you should apply for your CCW license and keep it concealed" so I'm good to go there.As for what I'll choose my be my CCW I have a list of guns I'm going to rent at my local gun shop and try before I buy.My concern is I'm lost as to what is the best way to ensure I always remain concealed at work based on my uniform I will be wearing. I live in a concealed only state and in my line of work (wrecker operator) the last thing I want to happen is to expose my CCW in front of a customer who is broken down, vulnerable, probably nervous and is dealing with (me) a complete stranger. I don't want to at all risk having my CCW exposed in front of a customer and have them claim I brandished my CCW, which equals me being fired and possibly in legal trouble.I'm 6' tall and weigh 180 lbs if that helps. My uniform will be pants, tucked in button up shirt and belt. No jackets, too hot for that in FL.So what's my best option for deep concealment, safe carry and ease of access? I'm leaning towards a pocket carry holster and a small gun, but if it's possible to carry a slightly larger gun in a belt holster while remaining concealed keeping my uniform in mind I would be all for that. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2daP65H

No comments:

Post a Comment