Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Walther PPQ M2 9mm or GP 100 4" as birthday gun?


I decided I'm going to treat myself to a new pistol for my birthday this year since its been a while. The only two pistols I currently own are a Glock 19 Gen4 and a Ruger LCP.I compared a PPQ vs the P320 and liked the PPQ a lot more, however the gun shop also had a 4" stainless GP100. I've always wanted a revolver just for the novelty/cool factor and I feel like its a different shooting experience.Part of me feels like I should get the PPQ M2 9mm because the ammo is cheaper/more available than 38/357, and also because I would actually be able to conceal it.I've wanted a light trigger striker fired gun for a long time, but I could always shoot my dads SR9 at the range which fits that role. I feel like the PPQ 9mm experience may be too similar to my Glock 19 and ill get bored of it quicker than 38/357.What do you guys think? Get the more practical combat/concealment gun with cheaper ammo and holds 5 more rounds?(stupid NY laws 10+1)... or get a GP 100 4" stainless and have fun shooting hot 357 at the range and as a home defense gun.Really having a hard time deciding...Any input would be appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29hwsaW

No comments:

Post a Comment