Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Need help with holster decision


So I recently got my CCW and picked up an HK P30. I have currently have been using a SERPA OWB holster and have been wearing larger button up shirts and it has actually been very concealed with minimal printing.That being said I wanted an IWB holster and was highly recommended alien gear by a couple of friends at the range. I like the belt a lot but the holster I cannot stand it is bulky and makes everything right and hard to work with as well as uncomfortable and rubbing against my waist.Now I've played around with what I like to call ghetto carrying in that I don't use a holster and tick the gun into my waistband so that the grip and back of the slide are just barely above the waistband. It's actually extremely comfortable and I can conceal it no problem with any of my clothes.My question is, does anyone know of any holsters that I could use to conceal my gun like so and be out of the way/thinner and deep enough so that the grip sits just above the waistband.Currently I've been eying the crossbreed freedom holster or their AIWB holster and the stealth gear AIWB holster what do you guys think? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29gFaKt

No comments:

Post a Comment