Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Question/Thought on Ohio CHL


I've been reading recently about the CHL in Ohio since I'm old enough now to own a handgun. And from what I understand, signs hold the weight of law here.Where I'm from in Ohio, pretty much every single business within a 20 mile radius aside from Wal-Mart and Perkins, have these signs. (and I'm not even sure if those still don't have them)What I'm wondering, is it even worth it to get a CHL here? I mean aside from the whole "Concealed is concealed" thing, it's pretty much impossible to actually go anywhere with a concealed firearm in Ohio.I guess it'd make sense for carry in your car, but aside from that and the off chance I go to wal-mart. it seems pretty pointless to have a CHL here.Am I reading into this too much, do people here just not give a shit about these signs, or? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29MksPk

No comments:

Post a Comment