Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Finally taking the plunge


Reddit, I just wanted to thank you all for being a great community.I grew up in a liberal household that had strict gun beliefs. I thought I'd never be comfortable around guns.Due to my profession and recent events I feel that I need to be able to protect myself. This CCW community was very supportive and informative for someone with little gun knowledge. You gave me the courage to purchase my first firearm. I'm going, tomorrow, to pick up a Taurus Model 85 Ultralite-5 shot 38 special. I bought a box of range rounds today along with some Hornady Critical Defense as my carry rounds.I can't wait to get to a range and have some fun!EDIT: I totally forgot to mention that this will be my concealed carry weapon once I take the class, Any advice on holsters, carry positions (I think I prefer Appendix carry), or snubbies in general is more than welcome! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29s6EvI

No comments:

Post a Comment