Friday, July 1, 2016

Ok, one month until purchase and I'm still wrestling between three ccw revolvers. Weigh in and help me out!


I live in a rural area and work outside every day, so I definitely want to carry in a shoulder holster 90% of the time. I reload for a 1974 Ruger Security Six 357 (my baby!) but can't really carry that one.My main choice is between a S&W 642 and a Ruger LCR in 38+P. I think the 357 is God's gun, but I have that niche filled and don't want to blow out my ear drums if I have to use it in SD. Both would be loaded with Speer Gold Dot Short Bbl 135gr +P.The wildcard is still that dang 327 Federal Mag LCR. It just seems to make so much sense on paper. Flatter shooting, 6 rounds, and the ability to practice with .32's... Wildcard indeed.So what cha think, y'all? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29aJZST

No comments:

Post a Comment