Saturday, July 23, 2016

My subcompact predicament between the P320(s) and Glock 26


I own a Glock 19 Gen 4. Great first gun, I have a Zev Trigger on it with some beautiful TFO Night Sights. I've learned to shoot the Glock guns and I'm more proficient than any other gun. It's a great carry gun for the winter season, but I want something smaller and have the convenience of cooler clothes. Thus, enter the subcompact.I've wanted to P320 for awhile because it feels good in my hand and the trigger is nice. I would buy the "Compact" model and purchase the subcompact grip for easier concealment.Today I warmed up with my 19, great groupings at 7-10 yards. Switched to the P320 Compact and was a bit off at first, but I learned how to shoot the Sig after a few magazines. My groupings were good, but not like my Glock of course.I then gave the Glock 26 a try and instantly knew how to shoot it and groupings were consistent in the first magazine.My predicament: Do I go with the P320 + $50 for the small grip module to have my subcompact/compact carry, or do I go with the Gen 4 Glock 26?I know how to shoot the Glock proficiently, but I don't like the stippling of the Gen 4. I like the P320's grip, it feels comfortable and the trigger is great. I'll have a learning curve, but I'm not intimidated.SO what do I do!? Go with a new gun that's modular with a new learning curve, or do I go with what I'm use to and what I know with the Glock 26? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ajeBDW

No comments:

Post a Comment