Saturday, July 23, 2016

My carrying is suddenly an issue with my wife


Wife and I have been together 10 years. (Married for 8, two kids in the last 5 years) Tonight, I just got the shit questioned out of me (and slightly belittled) because I carried to her family reunion. No one saw it. No one knew. She has, however, noticed over the last few weeks that I've been wearing my gun everywhere. Grocery store, hardware store, etc...She laid into me that it was excessive and makes her uncomfortable. I told her I'm doing nothing different than the last 16 years of my life since I got my permit. (I carry everywhere I legally can.) She's not into guns, so I don't advertise that I'm carrying. (I guess this means my method of carrying is pretty good...that's a plus.)Anyway, I'm not sure where I'm going with this. Maybe this is just a vent? Maybe I'm wondering if any of you have been in a similar situation? Maybe I need to switch to my little 32ACP from my full size 9mm?Mods, apologies up front if this post isn't allowed. I'm still a bit baffled after this conversation...sorry if this post makes little to no sense. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2a5qUTq

No comments:

Post a Comment