Friday, July 1, 2016

Hybrid Holster vs. Straight Kydex. No Leather


So I just bought a Sig P320 subcompact, and now I need an IWB holster. Basic requirements are that I want the gun in Kydex and I don't want any leather. I'm thinking either a straight Kydex holster, or a two-clip (hybrid) style holster.The only two-clip styles that have appealed to me are the StealthGear ones (because of the lack of leather), and I see that they have a good following here. However, I have serious concerns about the longevity of those holsters and their materials (just one example: http://ift.tt/297qYTE). Are there any alternatives to the StealthGear that have the synthetic backing? There's also something like a six week lead time on SG.As far as straight Kydex holsters go, construction and availability are most important, but ideally it would have some adjustment on the height and cant. I've used a Vedder LightTuck and it felt good but was the only Kydex I've ever tried.Is the two-clip style more comfortable than just Kydex, and by how much? What brands have you had personal experience with? Looking for more than referrals to the FAQ. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/298dQKC

No comments:

Post a Comment