Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Holster Opinions Ruger LC9s Pro


Coming of age and finally went to the DMV today to pay up.Been around firearms all my life, but mostly wheel/lever/bolt guns so I'm a little out of my league. I've had the trusty Glock 17 for a while, but just picked up a Ruger LC9s Pro. So far I like it pretty well, smooth shooter with an awesome trigger out of the box. Had a couple of fail to feeds in the first 150 rounds, but nothing since then (at about 300). Anyone here carry one in their rotation? Opinions?Secondly, I'm looking for a good holster. Something comfortable, but will good trigger coverage (no external safety makes me jittery sometimes). 6'1", 195 - average build, a bit heavy. Preferably IWB at about 4 to 5 O'clock, but I'm not adverse to advice. I typically wear shorts and a t-shirt when not working, jeans/shirt otherwise. Sometimes tucked in.Also looking for some kind of sleeve for an extra mag. Easily slides in and out of pocket, etc.I appreciate any guidance y'all have! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/29iN7dG

No comments:

Post a Comment