Thursday, July 21, 2016

Getting my CCL. Mother is worried sick, need help help showing her that it is a wise decision


I grew up around guns. Both my mom and dad grew up around guns. Rifles, shot guns, pistols etc, with one exception. I don't think my mom has ever fired a pistol. She wants to learn but doesn't think a CCL is necessary for her. She's not ready for that responsibility and I respect her decision. I am choosing to do so however. My mom is frightened and I know why as I'm still her baby. Are there any videos that I can show her or words that can open her eyes to the safe and responsible practice of concealed carry and reassure her that I will be okay carrying a firearm on me at all times. Something from Colion Noir or any of those other guys? What have you told your loved ones when you chose to carry?PS: I'm not that kind of man to say "screw you it's my life and I can do what I want." I have a deep love and respect for my parents so please only solid advice. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2achMfp

No comments:

Post a Comment