Monday, October 3, 2016

[Getting Started][Equipment] I'm planning on getting my LTC next year


I'm turning 21 in about 9 months, so I'm trying to do all my research about potential handguns and other carrying information now so I'm ready when the day comes. I'm probably gonna take an LTC class in the next 6 months or so, just so that's done and out of the way when the time comes. The real thing I'm concerned with/thinking about is my gun setup. The main use for my gun will be home defense with some carrying, but I probably won't carry on campus too much (in Texas, campus carry is legal). My thought is to get a Sig P226 9mm, maybe a weaponlight and a good concealment holster. Any thoughts/tips/recommendations? Anything I'm doing wrong? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cNNP3X

No comments:

Post a Comment