Monday, October 31, 2016

1st day CC


Hello everyone, Long time lurk/reader..over this last weekend I took my CCW course and today I have mailed in all my paper work...now I do live in Arizona(so not a rush to have/with our great laws) but I wanted to wait till I took the class and did some more reading..but this morning I decided to go CC today and I am not turning back. I went to work, rode public transit went out to lunch with a co worker and guess what not a single person noticed(crazy right ha). I was worried at first like many others are like I have read. After a while it just felt like apart I me. I am very happy to final feel free and safe. And I will update everyone once I get my card.(I am carrying a glock17 gen4 MOS. Btw) via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2e7cv82

No comments:

Post a Comment