Friday, October 28, 2016

"Had I known you owned guns, I would have never hired you."


I started working at a new job recently and during a conversation my background came up and I said that where I come from it is "God, Country, Guns". My boss asked me, do you own guns? I said yes I do. He then proceeded to tell me how he would have never hired me had he known that I own guns.Before this conversation we had a good working relationship and things were fine. After this conversation, he is up my ass for everything and making my life very difficult at work and picking on everything. Even if I have a conversation with a co-worker which isn't work related, I am chastised for. Oh, and I should mention, I am a salaried senior manager, so I am not hourly.Someone believing in their constitutional rights should not be harassed by their boss because they disagree. It just pisses me off and I am ranting! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2f0RLzQ

No comments:

Post a Comment