Thursday, October 27, 2016

Big shout out to The Beltman customer service


Just wanted to let you guys know the pleasant experience I had with Beltman customer service. My girlfriend recently got me a beltman bullhide belt (with internal stiffener) for my 22nd birthday. Upon receiving it she noticed that the holes for the buckle were frayed and a little uneven. She sent them an email and she said that within two hours they replied saying that a replacement belt is on its way as well as a prepaid return package for returning the belt. While i'm a little disappointing i'll have to wait a few days after my birthday to receive it. I'm thoroughly impressed with their customer service, and have they definitely secured a return customer. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eACGYB

No comments:

Post a Comment