Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Thinking of getting an Ares Ranger belt, hoping you guys could answer a few questions.


Hello everyone. I've looked up topics on this belt already but it's possible I missed something so I apologize if these questions have already been answered. How stiff are they really? I've worn a 1.5 inch belt man for about two years now and it's still usable but definitely not as stiff as I would like anymore. I carry a lot of weight on my belt(steel frame 1911, two reloads, a knife, multi tool, flashlight) so I'm looking for something a little more stiff then the beltman. Second, how bulky are they with the tail you have to tuck behind the belt? I wear my reloads IWB at around my 11:00 so I'm not sure if there will be too much belt in the way to continue doing so. Thank you for the time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eCthQO

No comments:

Post a Comment