Saturday, October 29, 2016

Looking into first handgun. M&P9c VS. G43


I turn 21 mid next month, and while I have zero desire/intentions of going out for a "crawl" or having a drink at all, I do plan on starting the process for my LTC.I'd like to pick up the handgun at the start of the process for a couple of reasons:-home defense of my girlfriend and myself in our apt (I already have a fingerprint safe by our bed) -to get practice with the firearm I will be qualifying with.Some personal info:I'm a small guy. 5'6" rock climber, and cyclist as far as daily transportation goes. I also have a Miata with a tight fitting seat since it's my weekend toy as well as my daily. I will also be carrying on a college campus, which will include having to remove it and store it during the occasional voyage into a place where it is prohibited.I'm trying to decide between a G43 and a M&P9c. Now I know actually shooting them will have a large impact on my decision, but I'm curious as to anyone's input on the issues they have had with either, pros of either, general complaints/praise of one or both?Again, curious as to what y'all's input is. I'm getting close to making this purchase and really want to make sure I get as much info on this decision before hand. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2e7StgV

No comments:

Post a Comment