Monday, October 31, 2016

EDC LCP CUSTOM questions/concerns


So, I'm in the market for an every day carry subcompact "pocket pistol". No matter how hard I try I keep coming back the the awesome price point and reliable track record of the LCP line up. I've done all my research and I think the LCP Custom is the one for me. My one single concern is the height of the rear sight and it snagging on my holster or the inside of my pocket.Are there any Ruger LCP Custom carriers out there? Whats you're experience with this model? Are there any after market sights that could make this little pistol even better? Or is there a certain holster or carry option that eliminates this possibility?I'm new to carry but very familiar with handguns in general. If you could please take your time to share some information with me it would be much appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2er8ooq

No comments:

Post a Comment