Monday, October 24, 2016

Learned The Lesson to Always Carry


Today, my wife and I took our dogs on a walk downtown. I typically carry my TP9SF or NAA-22LR while walking, depending on what I'm wearing. When we were walking back to the car, we crossed a crosswalk with the person symbol signifying right of way. A guy in a chevy trailblazer comes inches from hitting one of our dogs, not stopping at all. My wife proceeded to flip him off and yell at him. He abruptly stops the car and gets out. We are on the sidewalk at this point. He starts cussing my wife and I out (this lasts for <30 secs). Luckily, two cops were on a run and drove right by. They stopped and asked why he was stopped and asked my wife and I what had happened. The cops proceeded to tell the man that he is committing a misdemeanor, which scared him off. The cop told us to call 911 if he circles back and that they would have dealt with him more but they were on a run. This was definitely a lesson to always carry. I could not tell if he was carrying, as he was wearing a hoodie, but it would not have surprised me if he started something. We were lucky that the cops happened to be on a run and saw what had happened before I could try to diffuse the situation. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eM9Ktw

No comments:

Post a Comment