Monday, October 3, 2016

Do you have any recommendations on tactical training courses in Northeast Ohio?


I have been paper punching as a hobby for years now, and I recently got licensed.I am trying to do the right thing, and further my education and training how to use my firearm safely and effectively, rather than just stopping after a CCW course. Currently, on a scale of 1-10 in my confidence I would be able to defend myself and those around me should I have to I would say I am about a 4, and my goal is to increase this through training.So basically I am looking for a course where it has emphasis on "shoot don't shoot" practice, drawing without telegraphing my movements, and how to use a firearm under pressure/adrenaline, not just at the range punching paper.I am looking for courses in NEO, and the greater Akron area would be preferred. My other thought would be to contact LEO and the Nat. Guard at Camp Ravenna to see if they offer any sort of training to the public, but I am not entirely sure that they do. If you have any input on that topic it would also be greatly appreciated! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dyvqMU

No comments:

Post a Comment