Saturday, October 29, 2016

Question about Appendix holster placement


I'm in the process of figuring out how to successfully conceal a CZ P-01 in appendix position on a small body. I was pleasantly surprised to find that one of the main reasons I was struggling was my posture. Some redditors pointed out that I have anterior pelvic tilt, which was pushing the grip out and causing bad printing. I have been making a conscientious effort to correct this aspect of my posture and it actually feels better all around.Anyway, I noticed that when I put the holster to the left of the zipper, the potential for the grip to print is significantly lessened, and my draw stroke isn't really affected. Is there anything I need to be aware of in considering this holster placement? I haven't seen a lot of people doing it online. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2emlR0v

No comments:

Post a Comment