Sunday, October 30, 2016

What CW holster do you use riding sport bike? Need opinion on soft fiber with strap or a hard Kydex retention.


As the title says. I'd prefer some form of retention. Kydex seems like better holsters but I'm worried it will be a little too stiff for riding as I typically daily my sport bike so I can be in some awkward positions sometimes.I think I'll go with one of these two for my Px4 Subcompactkydexormaterial with strapI do feel like that's a dumb strap though.Thanks all!Edit: btw it's been a major PITA trying to find holsters in general for this gun. It's the SUB compact model which seems to be not so widely supported. And since I'm sure someone will ask- the gun is pretty okay. Its small heavy and bulky and I feel like your initial grip isn't very accurate (feel like it doesn't seat in my hand in the proper position immediately).Think I'm gonna go with the alien gear http://ift.tt/2eS6jCt: I live in a CC only state via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eXPk4q

No comments:

Post a Comment