Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pocket Carries with an LCP-sized 380 and J-Frames/LCR


I'm looking at replacing my G43 I currently pocket carry with something new. I'm debating between the new Ruger LCP2 and Ruger LCR in 357 (will use 38+P).I'm looking for experience from people that have similar sized guns and have pocket carried them both. I work in sales and dress business casual with sometimes throwing a suit jacket on.Right now I have a little printing that I have never worried about too seriously but right now where I'm at I want to minimize any risk. I figured an LCP-size would absolutely disappear and with a J-Frame all there would be just a bump from the cylinder. The LCR cylinder is almost 1.3" compared to the even 1" for my G43.How is the draw each when it comes to getting a good grip and clearing the pocket? What about carry ammo? 380 has seen a lot of improvement, but what about 38+P since a lot of JHP research has been in semi-auto calibers? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eZzzI9

No comments:

Post a Comment