Thursday, October 27, 2016

New CCW/Gun-Owner/Gun checklist


Hi all,So this first time gun owner got word that my concealed carry permit is about a week away. The timing couldn't be better (even though it took forever), because I get a paycheck a few days before I expect the permit to be ready for pickup.Here's what I've got/plan to purchase/do:Firearm - P320C is just waiting for me at my LGSHolsters - got my holsters sitting in the closet (Stealthgear Flex OWB and IWB Standard)Belt - have a gun belt bookmarked and ready to purchase(Beltman Horse Hide 1.5" with internal stiffener)Ammunition - Going to grab a box or two of defensive ammo, and take at least 500 rounds of practice ammo with me on day 1 to break it in and check for a lemonWhat else needs to be on my checklist to do or purchase?Since I've got your attention and dick all to do at work right now, general questions:What do I do if I get repeated failures to fire from my weapon? Is that kind of thing handled through the LGS or through the manufacturer?How often should I clean my weapon?Are cleaning supplies like ammunition, where certain guns tend to prefer one over the other?Is Dry-Firing going to hurt my P320? Whether yes or no, are snap caps or those nifty laser trainer cartridge things worth getting to practice at home?Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2eVxkEe

No comments:

Post a Comment