Saturday, October 29, 2016

G27 IWB hybrid hip holster


Looking for an IWB holster for my G27. Prefer to carry around 3-4:30 right side. Would prefer that the holster have material between me and the entire gun/slide (hybrid I guess). Also would like the ride height and cant angle to be adjustable as well as the clips to be metal rather than plastic. Price range is about $80 or below. So far I'm considering:$44 Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 Can't tell if clips are metal or plastic$70 CrossBreed Supertuck DeluxN82 Protandem/professional$30 Old Faithful IWB - hip$60 Theis EZ-Clip Leaning towards this one$55 Vedder IWB Hybrid Rapid or Comfort TuckAny input? Overlooking any? Are any of these particularly bulky in comparison to the others? I've got some deciding to do I guess. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2dSbyVR

No comments:

Post a Comment