Saturday, October 29, 2016

How would you respond to this workplace environment?


Hi Everyone. I'm in North Carolina. With regards to posted signs, "a permit does not authorize a person to carry a concealed handgun...on any private premises where notice that carrying a concealed handgun is prohibited by the posting of a conspicuous notice or statement by the person in legal possession or control of the premises."I work in a very large office building with numerous entrances. There is no "main" entrance. In the entrance that I go through (along with hundreds of other people), there are no "guns prohibited" signs posted at all. This includes the entire trip from home to my desk. Nothing says you can't carry. However, I made a wrong turn the other day and ended up taking a different entrance. I noticed a firearms prohibited sign. I never go this way and if I hadn't made the wrong turn, I would have never seen the sign at this other entrance.How would everyone here react? Would you continue to CC knowing that the perfectly valid entrance you take as well as hundreds of others does not have any postings? It almost seems like this doesn't meet the posting of a "conspicuous notice." via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2fqvRu6

No comments:

Post a Comment