Tuesday, September 20, 2016

RGB Ratchet Gun Belt?


I like the idea of the ratcheting belt becasue I always feel like im in between sizes. One hold is too loose and then next is way too tight. most of the one out there are light duty and dont seem suitable for carry.So I see some review on this RGB gun belt and Im like interesting. First off its expensive...like 120 bucks, it comes in a fancy wooden box which is competently unnecessary and a spare buckle I think. Ill take one without all the extra crap for 80 thanks...Finethen I go to their page and they say we just started an indigogo campaign...everything is out of stock on the site but please support us...huh? I goto the indigogo and sure you can "back" them and not get your belt until December.....maybe.Ok so I guess I dont get it...it seems at some point they were actually stocking belts probably at least as far back as march. They sent out at least a few belts to be reviewed.Did they just basically quit sending out belts so people would go to their Indigogo or did they run out of money. Either way for some reason its striking me as fishy?? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cAdMoc

No comments:

Post a Comment