Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Question about name change


I am currently 20 years old. I took a conceal carry certification class last year when I was 19, I have all of my paperwork and fingerprints and everything I need to send in when I turn 21. The instructor told us that it would all be valid as long I turn 21 and send it in within 3 years of the class. However, I am getting married this fall, and planning to change my name. Do I need to get all of the paperwork and my fingerprints redone with my married name before I send it in? Or even redo the class? Or it is possible to send a copy of our marriage certificate and a copy of my new license or social security card along with my application? I haven't been able to get into contact with the instructor to ask him. I am in South Carolina. Thanks for any advice via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cZExEx

No comments:

Post a Comment