Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Retention strap vs no retention strap


Ive been considering getting an IWB holster with a retention strap, but Im wondering if thats even necessary. Most holster Ive seen dont have any strap at all so it makes me wonder if there really is any need to have the strap.No I havent started carrying just yet, so I cant honestly say say if I feel like I do or dont have enough tension on my holster. I also dont know how inconvenient the snap is. Im a big believer in having to take as few steps as possible to deploy my ccw. Plus holsters with the strap are more limited and dont come in the design I like such as Galco's V hawk or other 2 clip holsters.So what's your opinion? Is the strap helpful or do you feel like your gun 100% secure as is? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cmNpkB

No comments:

Post a Comment