Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Does your training include weapons retention and empty hands ?


I never thought Wisconsin would have CCW. I became a lifelong martial artist because I never expected to be able to carry. Now , after getting a Nidan in aikido, Katori Shinyo-Ryu, and well as 10 years of Mike Janich's martial blade concepts and eskrima training, the last thing I worry about is someone fouling my draw or grabbing my weapon (any weapon). I worry about getting shot. Police history teaches that the cop's biggest threat is being disarmed by a perp and shot with their own weapon. That said, how much thought and practice do you put into training for things when your gun things go wrong? I throw this out just for conversation, please don't perceive me as full of myself or mall-ninjaish, I hate that crap. Stay safe! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ctUCTv

No comments:

Post a Comment