Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Chart of 9mm handguns for beginners


I'm researching Concealable 9mm's for my first handgun purchase. I was confused by the immense variety in sizes and brands, so I tried to find a chart that would help me visualize which guns were comparable in size and capacity. I couldn't find any charts though, so I made my own.http://ift.tt/2cR91Id is a simple chart that divides 9mm pistols from every major brand into 3 categories based on size (mainly height) and capacity. I am most familiar with Glocks so I used them as a baseline. So, if you have held and/or fired a Glock 19 then all the other guns in that category should be roughly comparable.But as I stated before, I am purchasing my first handgun. This chart is based on information that is all new to me, in most cases I hadn't heard of most of these guns before researching. So, I welcome the input and constructive criticism of those more experienced. If you think I made a bad comparison, tell me. If you think I missed an important brand or gun, tell me. Any corrections are welcome, they will help me and any other novices that see this. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2d4auOE

No comments:

Post a Comment