Friday, September 2, 2016

AIWB question


So when you're carrying AIWB... How do you pee?Just kidding.Just had a question on cant. I'm carrying a glock 26 and depending on the day, either with a 26/19 mag. Now what I've noticed is the norm is to have the cant at 0 degrees. I'm currently using a Vedder light tuck.With a 26 and 19 magazine, I feel like the butt of the magazine pokes out like crazy at 0 degrees. My shirts aren't skin tight, but form fitting.When I cant the gun at say 20 ish degrees, it just conceals a little better.I talked to Dara holsters because I'm interested in grabbing an AIWB holster for the TLR 6 and noticed they didn't offer a forward cant for the AIWB option. I asked and they said that with a forward cant, the draw is odd (sure) but it also prints more.Am I just somehow carrying wrong? I know a lot of people carrying a 19 and they seem to conceal it better. Maybe larger shirts? AIWB holster with a wedge? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bIeAGc

No comments:

Post a Comment