Monday, August 22, 2016

help sway me on my next pistol


I'm in the market for a under $600 9mm So far I have narrowed it to these.Glock 19, S&W M&P 9 or 9c, Sig Pro 2022, Canik 55 C-100 or 120 and/or the steel frame S series CZ75 clones. I'm not worried about how well they carry as I am an open carry state, and I usually carry a full size 1911 or Glock 22 in my sling bag (man purse). I've handled all of them, and have to pick one. Seems like every day it's going back on my previous day decision.I know most are going to say glock but the Glock 22 I already own could get a LW 9mm conversion any day I wanted making a switch barrel pistol. The Sig really impresses me, but so does the CZ clone when it comes to a DA/SA pistol. Help me! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bcY8xV

No comments:

Post a Comment