Thursday, August 25, 2016

Texas law question: concealed carry on private grade school campus


I know Texas Penal code 46.035 mentions school grounds and school sanctioned events are prohibited (not talking public universities) but is that restricted to public schools only or all schools. My daughter goes to a small private school that is just getting really going in their own campus and such and I would like to be able to carry concealed when I go up there and pick her up and I would of course be more comfortable in general if the campus wasn't 30.06. Is it possible for a school to legally allow guns on campus through signage? I guess they could just not enforce it or I could get permission from the principal or the board and go that route as well. Those giant gun free zone signs are nothing but a big target on a place. Anyways I get too bogged down in the legal language to really understand it so any help is appreciated. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bJqhR4

No comments:

Post a Comment