Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Having a hard time deciding between a Springfield XDs 9mm 3.3 vs 4inch your input is requested.


Long story short my current carry gun never gets carried because it is too freaking big for me and my body style to carry comfortably.I've just discovered the new XDs line and have held both lengths in my hands.About me: 5'9" 165lbs, avg build kind of guy, not super thin not super chunky. I wear regular non baggy clothes but nothing like skinny jeans etc.I plan to carry in a G Code incog holster.So.... from your experience is there any reason I should shy away from the 4inch version compared to the 3.3? I personally gravitate towards the 4inch version for the longer distance between sights and the few extra fps of velocity out of the muzzle for the rounds.However, I'm open to suggestions and other ideas that I may not have considered and since I've been negligent in maintaining my carry habits I can't see how asking the EDC crowd what their take is on things. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c5XW4T

No comments:

Post a Comment