Saturday, August 27, 2016

Those of you that carry on campus, or plan to: How and what do you carry?


I start another semester this Monday. For the first time I'll be able to carry. My current setup is a Glock 27 in a Crossbreed Supertuck at around 4:30-5:00. It's worked out well for me the past 4 years. But, around campus I spend a lot of time with a backpack on, riding a bike, and sitting at a desk. The 4:30-5:00 position can be uncomfortable with a backpack pressing on the butt of the grip especially while riding a bike. I bought an AIWB holster but I don't think it'll be comfortable enough sitting down for long periods at a time. I'm not really worried about printing all that much, just looking for a more comfortable way to carry. I could always put in my backpack as it never leaves my sight, but not really comfortable with that either. Any suggestions from y'all who do carry on campus or in similar situations would be appreciated. Thanks. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bOFe36

No comments:

Post a Comment