Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I snitched on my sister's meth dealer and he knows it.


So, my sister is a meth addict and has been pimped out by and beaten by her dealer for several years. This was dumb of me, but I warned him to stay away from her just before reporting him to the local narcotics unit. I really didn't think anything would come of it, and it was mostly an impulse decision. Well, they started an investigation resulting in his arrest, which I'm sure he knows came about from my giving them his info. I carry an S&W Shield 9 and have a Remington 870 I'm going to keep in my car under a blanket,. (I have a CCP) I have heard rumors of this man murdering rival dealers. I've deleted my facebook account to keep my image out of the wrong hands, but I'd like suggestions for body armor or any other precautions I can take. Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bUtgVO

No comments:

Post a Comment