Wednesday, August 31, 2016

XD-S vs. Shield vs. PPS M2


I'm an XD-S owner because I invested in their full-sized firearms and loved them. Then I tried a PPQ M2. Things changed. I want that trigger on anything and everything I own. I've hated the trigger on the XD-S for it's length-of-pull from even before I bought it. I told myself I'd get used to it. I've put a couple thousand rounds downrange with it and do OK, but still have the occasional flyer because I get to anticipating or whatnot.I've held a Shield but not fired it. Liked the trigger pull, hated the slide release that requires two hands (WTF, BTW).Otherwise, the PPS M2 is promising but I've not yet handled one.Can anyone compare and contrast the triggers on these three and perhaps the PPQ M2 as well?I've invested a lot in my XD-S, but I'm starting my homework. I am going to need to make a change so I'm a bit more confident in an EDC.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bTmQHn

No comments:

Post a Comment