Tuesday, August 30, 2016

trex arms sidecar vs tactile annex vs las concealment vs tier 1


I've been in the market for a new holster and have been looking into AIWB holster for my Glock 19 with an inforce apl light attached. The two that I have seen the most on social media about are the Trex arms sidecar and tier 1 concealed agis. I want an extra mag with it and those are the two I know "most" about but there a little to no reviews on the AGIS holster so any input would be great.pictures of how the holsters conceals and or just general input that would be awesome.If build matters Im 511 200 with a fit build and I typically wear a Tshirt with golf shorts with a 5'11 tactcial belt.Please dont just comment and say the light sucks or some off topic stuff. Just enough to buy 1 new holster so I got to make the right choice!Thanks via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2byushM

No comments:

Post a Comment