Thursday, August 25, 2016

Heroin addicts apparently live in the woods next to my office, a criminal protection zone, I mean gun free zone.


So we found out today through the grapevine that the wooded area next to our office is home to some heroin addicts. People have allegedly seen fires in the woods early some mornings. This now raises some safety issues.Office is a gun free zone, and signs in my state carry force of law. I don't carry to work as a result (employer has no policy on firearms, management is aware other offices are full of ccw).Signs do not have force of law in parking lots and parking structures, that is a civil issue. If I'm running errands after work I will put my gun and holster locked in my glovebox and put it on when i leave.Now I've been made aware that I'm in a potentially dangerous situation. I (my attorney) will be in contact with my local PD's drug unit to make them aware of these allegations so they can investigate. However I dont think that even if these people are caught that I'd be in a safe situation at work. 3 get arrested, 3 more come and take their place.That all said, what steps would you take given this situation to remain protected? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bEgM6N

No comments:

Post a Comment