Friday, August 26, 2016

Question about tuckable holster.


I have been through many posts and have found many that ask about a holster for tucked in shirts.Have read alien gear, crossbreed, and stealth gear seem to be the highly recommended hybrids.I have a glock43 I would like to carry, (bit bulky I know). I have a good IWB holster already if I'm somewhere I'm ok with it showing or have in tucked shirt but would like something for those formal nights as well.I'm 5'9 185lbs relatively in shape guy (no real gut to speak of) and I have three mags for my glock two of which I have a finger extender on and one without that I have found helps a lot with the profile.I bought an urban carry hoping it would work for me but with my gun it seems to just make me seem very "excited, and extremely well endowed" and correct me if I'm wrong drawing attention to your weapon is the opposite of what we want.So any body have experience with the glock 43 and conceal holsters that would work for me?TL:DR have a glock 43 looking for tuckable holster with little to no profile. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bT8zID

No comments:

Post a Comment