Monday, August 29, 2016

StealthGear AIWB - dethroning my Crossbreed after a decade.


Some of you may remember my post about my Crossbreed holster, that I've been carrying now 10 years - old post here.That Crossbreed holster has been amazing, and continues to be. After hearing everybody rave about appendix carry and StealthGear holsters in particular, I decided to give them a try. I figured I haven't spent a dime on a concealed carry holster for a very long while, so I might as well give it a go. I ordered the AIWB, and received it in 23 days (much faster than expected).I've lost about 65lbs over the last few months, but even still I was worried that I wouldn't be able to carry appendix, but to my pleasant surprise it was extremely comfortable once I found the right spot. The holster fit in my belt nicely, and disappeared even under fitted t-shirts. Sitting down isn't a problem if you lift your belt up slightly to allow your legs to bed.I hate to say it, but (for me) the Stealthgear at AIWB is MUCH more comfortable than carrying my Crossbreed holster at 3-4 o'clock. The benefits of being able to draw much faster when seated is huge, especially since I spend a lot of time on the road for work. Without even practicing that much, my draw time is significantly faster also. The trigger guard is COMPLETELY covered, so I have no worries about ND's.My thoughts:Rule #1: Cardio. If you think you can't lose weight, you can. I did, really without that much extra effort. Check out /r/loseit and use MyFitnessPal - makes it very easy to stay on track, eat at a calorie deficit, and lose the excess.Thanks Crossbreed for the last decade - it's been real, but I've found another option to try out.If you're on the fence and looking for a good AIWB holster, StealthGear has two big thumbs up! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cm7Hk0

No comments:

Post a Comment