Sunday, August 28, 2016

Political Activism and Carry Options


This year I decided I can no longer be a passive participant in the political process. As such, I've joined up with a group that is actively campaigning. Our next event will be in a highly visible public place. Now, I conceal carry every where I can (sig320 compact, iwb holster) but I need some opinions.The political t-shirts we have do not work for concealing. I've already tried and given my body type and the t-shirt it just doesn't work. I don't have to wear the shirt but I'd like to advertise.I can legally open carry so printing is not really a legal concern but I don't really want people to know unless I'm intentionally open carrying.I can open carry with a retention holster but I don't really want the attention nor do I want to be on the news and take the chance it distracts folks from the message. I'm probably over thinking it.I can pocket carry another pistol. I've done this already a couple times but don't feel as prepared as I do with my normal carry.I will also be taking other gear such as camera to record the event so I'll have a messenger bag that has a compartment for carrying a pistol. I'm not a fan of off body carry but the bag will be firmly attached at all times.In this situation, what would you do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bXV0Zk

No comments:

Post a Comment