Thursday, August 25, 2016

Pocket Holsters


I just purchased a Kel Tec P32 and looking for a minimalist pocket holster for it. One that leaves the grip exposed.What first caught my eye is the Boraii. I love that is it as minimal as you can get. My only worries is that it will get gunked up in my pocket or something will happen to the exposed slide that will cause failure to fire. Please rest my mind or tell me to beware.Doing more research on similar holsters I ran into the Vedder Pocket Locker which is kydex but covers the slide and has curvation to the leg. PJ and Aholster have similar products. Anyone have experience or opinions on these?On the other hand I could go for a traditional style pocket holster like Desantis Nemesis, Sticky, or Remora. What is the consensus of the best out of these traditional pocket holsters?What do you think I should get? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bAM3Gb

No comments:

Post a Comment