Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mass Compliant Question, struggling to find information


Hey everyone, I've never been on this forum, but I'm finding it difficult to find the information I'm looking for. I figured I'd try reddit.Anyways, I'm 20-turning 21 in the great state of taxachusetts. Yes, the freedom loving state massachusetts where guns are reasonably regulatedLOL jkBasically here's my issue: I'd like to buy a CZ P07 as my first carry, but I have no clue if it's mass compliant. It's not showing up on any compliant list...but it's also not showing up on any non compliant lists... is it legal to purchase the gun online to be transferred to a licensed dealer who would preform the background checks and such. Or is this not possible.If I can't get an answer here, my second effort will be to contact a dealer directly with this question, but I'd prefer to find my answer here.Gangrel via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cpQxSC

No comments:

Post a Comment