Sunday, August 28, 2016

Reflections on CCW (Walther) and holster (Alien Gear) after carrying for a few months


I am a long time gun owner and hunter but until recently have never felt the need to conceal carry. I lurked on this sub for some time reading and searching for a CCW and appropriate holster. I settled on a Walther PPS M2 which has been great. I've been to the range several times and it's a joy to shoot.I also settled on an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 holster. This was a harder decision. There was some bashing of (or at least a lack of confidence in) Alien Gear's holsters. But purchasing a first IWB holster I just couldn't spring for a $80+ for a first holster (even though Stealth-Gear and Comp-tac looked great).I was worried about the quality and the fact that I live in the southeast US where it is HOT right now and has been for months. I can happily report that the quality of this holster has been great and the heat level is plenty tolerable. I just know there are others on the fence about decisions like this which I why I wanted to post today. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bKskRI

No comments:

Post a Comment