Friday, August 26, 2016

FL CCW holders, I'm having an application issue


Precursor, I have never been convicted of any crime of any kind, short of a speeding ticket 5 years ago. The check was cashed for my CCW application June 18th, and I checked the status today to find the following:Applicant Name: swag_trainWe have completed our initial review of your application. The background check results we received from law enforcement authorities were inconclusive, and we are attempting to verify your criminal history. You should be aware that by law the division has 90 days from the date on which we receive a complete application either to issue a license or to deny the application. Because your background check results were inconclusive, the 90-day clock has been suspended in accordance with the law while we continue to research this matter and will be lifted when we confirm the disposition does not affect your eligibility for licensure.Please check back with us again in 30 days for updated status information or contact our Public Inquiry Section at (850)245-5691 for additional information.What gives? I was able to purchase my Shield without any issues. I'm worried that they're going to take the full 30 days because government, which leaves me 20 more days to fulfill the 90 days. Sigh. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2bNoysE

No comments:

Post a Comment